Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It has means to keep the Louis Vuitton Handbags

I've been glance recently for a very small pouch or a wristlet used as coupling. I wish something enough easily fit in my hand is small, which keeps only the Louis Vuitton, car keys, ID, cash under phone. But the phone is where I hit a dead end, because I have a huge BlackBerry with an even enormous free plastic shell, to the to keep safe (it is preserved for one minute to brag one one of the new click screen!

As such, the thing is about the size of a small computer and even if I can't find a wristlet fits into that he nothing else fits beside him. So I decided to get creative in my current search a bit and this morning came across something that may very well work of Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis cosmetic bag mm random. I notice that it has means to keep the Louis Vuitton Handbags and kovazg inside a larger bag, but because he has not the cosmetic bag that nowhere emblazoned on it, I doubt that anyone would know the difference.

Also I'm all for repurposing things (such as the TV stand holding the microwave in my kitchen.) (Ahem). In any case it looks like it has just small enough to fit out to contain enough my huge brick of a phone and it just big while being in my hand completely over the top zipper unzips, lest I fallenlasse them or suggest anyone in the head with it. Perfect! All amarante vernis at all is my favorite color of LV and I would fit really well to all blacks tend to wear. Now if only LV at all on sale went. Purchase by eLuxury for $ 450.

No comments:

Post a Comment